Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trip to West Point, NY - Part 1: Rachel Grace

After the Spring Quarter ended, I took a trip to West Point, New York, to visit my youngest brother and his family.  I will post some photos from the trip later, but right now I will feature some photos of my youngest niece, Rachel Grace.

Above is a shot of Rachel and I.  Note that I am wearing my glasses, and that Rachel has been drolling.  Where do kids this age get that much liquid from?  This photo was taken on May 27th, my first day there, and it was taken by my nephew Nathaniel (Nate, Nathan, or Naters).  He is only 5, but is pretty good at taking photos.

This photo was taken when we were on the New York City Subway.  Rachel rode in style in her stroller.

This photo wa taken at floor level in Rachel's room.  She is still too small to crawl, and sometimes just trying to hold your head up takes a lot of work.  Especially when the camera flash keeps going off in your eyes.

A day out in New York City, seeing the sights and riding the subway can be tiring!

1 comment: